Seeking an exceptional Continuous Improvement Manager based in Milton Keynes area.
The purpose of this role is to support the site in the delivery of the continuous improvement program/projects, processes and overall site business strategy.
Key responsibilities include:-
• Make recommendations on overall program of site improvement activities in support of the business strategy.
• Own discrete program areas and deliver results from associated projects.
• To conduct Six Sigma DMAIC & Lean projects, leading teams to address business process problems and design new processes to achieve results.
• To facilitate problem-solving and brainstorming workshops that lead teams to address issues not requiring the DMAIC approach.
• Conduct special data analysis in support of business decision making.
• Establish control measures to sustain improvements where applicable and train process owners in their use.
• To facilitate project completion by Green Belts by recognizing and addressing organizational barriers.
• To conduct Lean / Six Sigma training classes
• To assist in improvement activities including training, mentoring, six sigma projects, tool deployment, benchmarking etc
You must have:
• Proven experience in Logistics
• Experience of lean six sigma techniques
• Project management skills
• Proven change management experience
• Strong influencing skills
• Leadership skills to introduce new processes and ways of working and the credibility to facilitate coach and motivate cross function teams
Salary on Offer
£45,000 – £55,000 + Excellent Benefits