My client is a leading FMCG who is seeking an exceptional Operations Manager based in Erith, Kent area.
Report into the General Manager – You will take responsibility for operations; monitors staff performance and motivate others to perform effectively. Ensures that the team comply with legislation and company policies and procedures. Investigates and resolves any issues that arise in a timely and effective manner.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Effective leadership of operational and administration teams
• Delivery of KPI and Service Level’s.
• Maximising accuracy, productivity and space utilization.
• Ensuring Daily / weekly workload planning and volume forecasting routines are accomplished.
• Motivating staff and driving a culture of health and safety and continuous improvement.
You will have managed in a fast-moving distribution environment and have experience of budgetary controls and KPI management in a 3PL or In-house FMCG environment.
You are currently running a FMCG warehouse operation blue chip business. The successful candidate will also be able to display strong skills in the areas of communication and people management.
What’s on offer
£50,000 – £65,000 + Benefits