Our client is a leading 3PL seeking exceptional Regional General Manager – Flexible on Location
Reporting to the Director – The role will take full responsibility for the successful on-going sites, management of multi-sites working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
• Responsibility for the overall management of the site on a day-to-day basis
• Responsibility for the Site Operational Plans – establish and review Distribution Plans, Responsibility Budgets and KPIs/Performance Targets
• Financial control within budgetary remit – distribution/warehouse operational efficiency
• Graded Manager Training & Development Plans – establish/implement distribution department succession plan
• Lead a multi-disciplined workforce through a flat management structure
• Actively involved in specified project management as directed by the Regional Director
• Responsible for creating a “best in class” distribution operation and a strategic plan in line with company growth plans which will deliver a competitive advantage.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge of Logistics experience of running a FMCG sites at General Manager or Regional Level. You will have a proven track record of performance management within a 3PL / Retail / FMCG distribution environment.
What’s on offer
£80,000 – £90,000 + Car + Benefits