Exciting opportunity seeking a Transport Planning Manager – London area.
• As part of London’s City Team, you will play a strategic role in the company’s day-to-day business, optimising the route planning and efficient utilisation of our fleet, based on the shipments that our clients have ordered.
• This role also requires a strategic collaboration with Head of Supply in order to influence the acquisition of the fleet network.
• You will be focussed on assuring that the mix of vehicles, as well as their location, meet the standards that you require so that you grasp all the opportunities of route optimization that you see on a daily basis.
• You will have direct responsibility over quantitative and qualitative KPIs linked to the number of routes managed, profitability of our operations, activity and level of satisfaction of shippers and carriers.
• You will have significant autonomy to organize your tasks and processes in order to meet your goals. You will be monitored and rewarded exclusively according to your performance.
You will be either operating at this level – Transport Planning Manager or Senior Planner looking for your next progressive promotion working in a FMCG, 3PL, Retail, B2B environments.
• Planning & Routing systems experience essential
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages, in particular Excel
• Strong analytical & technical skills
• Ability to work under pressure
• Strong Leadership skills
• Sound knowledge of transport legislation
• Positive, enthusiastic, tenacious and challenging
£45,000 – £60,000 + Benefits