My client is a leading 3PL who is seeking Warehouse Operations Manager based in West Midlands area.
You will take responsibility for operations; monitors staff performance and motivate others to perform effectively. Ensures that the team comply with legislation and company policies and procedures. Investigates and resolves any issues that arise in a timely and effective manner.
Key Accountabilities include:
• Effective leadership of operational and administration teams
• Delivery of KPI and Service Level’s.
• Maximising accuracy, productivity and space utilization.
• Ensuring Daily / weekly workload planning and volume forecasting routines are accomplished.
• Motivating staff and driving a culture of health and safety and continuous improvement.
You will have managed in a fast-moving distribution environment and and KPI management in a 3PL or In-house FMCG environment – managing min. 100 staff+ per shift – if you are looking for the nest step from Senior Shift Manager / Warehouse Operations Manager this is a fantastic opportunity to progress.
What’s on offer
£45,000 – £52,000 + Car Allowance £5k + Benefits