Our client is a Leading 3PL seeking exceptional General Manager based in the Hertfordshire area.
The role will take full responsibility for the successful large on-going warehouse management of this facility working in a fast-paced, warehouse dynamic environment.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the overall management of the site on a day-to-day basis
- Responsibility for the Site Operational Plans – establish and review Distribution Plans, Responsibility Budgets and KPIs/Performance Targets
- Financial control within budgetary remit – distribution/warehouse operational efficiency
- Health & Safety and Legal obligations – adherence to Company policies and procedures
- Graded Manager Training & Development Plans – establish/implement distribution department succession plan
- Lead a multi-disciplined workforce through a flat management structure
- Responsible for creating a “best in class” distribution operation and a strategic plan in line with company growth plans which will deliver a competitive advantage.
The ideal candidate will have in-depth knowledge and warehouse operations experience of running a large FMCG site or smaller regional sites. Of equal importance is a leadership style and management ability that is capable of leading a site of this scale. You will have a proven track record of performance management within a 3PL or in-house distribution environment covering FMCG products.
What’s on offer
£100,000 – £110,000 + Benefits